The Right Pair Policy
We know you’re going to love our underwear, but, if you are uncomfortable with your first pair and aren't totally satisfied, you have our word that we'll get you into the right pair.
- Applies to the first worn pair of underwear per customer.
- Claims to be made within 14 days from you receiving your purchase.
- Applies to orders sent within Australia only.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com with your: Order number, receipt of purchase and the dilemma so we can get you into the right pair.
- You don’t need to send back that first pair of underwear for us to get you into the right one. We will ship your replacement first pair free of charge.
- If for any reason we cannot get you into the right pair, a refund will be available.
Faulty or Damaged Items
We take great care assembling our underwear. Rarely, something could go wrong. If you find a manufacturing fault with one of our garments or they are damaged in transit, we will exchange all damaged goods or provide a refund.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and receipt of purchase.
- We will only exchange or fully refund faulty garments reported to us up to 30 days of you receiving your purchase.
- On receipt of your notification, we will provide you with detailed mailing instructions.
- Garments returned to us must be unworn and unwashed and in original packaging with tags. Items worn or not with the original packaging cannot be deemed faulty by us.
- We will review returned items to verify the fault or damage.
- Our preference will be to replace the items, however, if you would prefer a full refund for the faulty item, we will happily arrange it.
- If an item is deemed worn or not faulty, your return or exchange will not be processed nor will your used garment be returned to you. To avoid this please contact us at email@example.com.
All Other Items
Returns outside Faulty or Damaged Items or The Right Pair Policy cannot be refunded or exchanged due to sanitary reasons.